Terms & Agreements
Your order takes 15 business days (3 weeks) to produce after your quote and artwork have been approved and pre-payment is made. Keep this in mind if you have a specific in-hand date. This does not include shipping times.
Production status updates are automatically sent to you via email or text.
You must place an order of 24 or more items.
Artwork & Quote Approval
Quotes are emailed to you within 24 hours. Once you approve your quote, prepayment will need to be made before the artwork is started. Swiftees is not responsible for any errors with your quote or artwork after you make the final approval.
A $50 design fee is charged for any customer not providing finished artwork. This design fee includes 3 revisions. After you have gone through 3 artwork changes, additional fees will apply.
Artwork Design Guidelines
Finished artwork is considered to be print-ready art files. This includes PDF, EPS, AI or PSD files that require no design changes by us. All files must be 300 DPI or vector format. Swiftees is not responsible for poor quality printing due to poor quality artwork.
We print designs that:
- support intellectual property rights
- use language and images appropriate for adults and children
We do not print designs that:
- Infringe on intellectual property rights of others
- Promote illegal activity, violence or abuse against other people or groups
- Include any abusive, threatening, demanding words, symbols or images based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, disability, national origin or sexual orientation
- Promote, feature or encourage the use of hard drugs
- Feature explicit sexual conduct or nudity of a non-artistic/health/medical nature
- Include sexually suggestive images or text involving children
- Promote feature or encourage underage drinking, smoking or marijuana use
- Encourage hate or harassment or public figures
Intellectual property rights
Swiftees owns full intellectual property rights to any original artwork designed for the customer. The customer can obtain property rights to their design upon an agreement made with Swiftees.
Order Changes & Cancelations
Once you approve your quote and make payment, no additional changes can be made to your order.
You can cancel an order only before decoration begins. Once items have been decorated, the order is no longer eligible for cancelation.
A 25% restocking fee and additional fees required to cover services already completed will apply to any cancelations.
All orders must be paid in full after approving the quote and artwork. Your order will not go into production until payment is made unless other payment terms have been arranged between you and Swiftees.
We accept credit cards, cash and check payments.
If you are paying with a check, your order will not be processed until the check has cleared. There is a $35 return check fee.
Your order will ship in 3-5 business days upon order completion. A tracking number will be attached to the bottom of your invoice.
We ship anywhere in the United States via UPS and USPS.
We ship internationally but additional shipping times and fees will apply.
Swiftees is not responsible for any delays caused by the shipping company once it leaves our facility.
We take extreme care to ensure your order is produced accurately and quickly. We will issue a return for customers who are not satisfied with their order for the following reasons:
- Garments are materially flawed.
- Finished goods have a different design from the final design approved by the customer
You have 72 hours after receiving your order to tell us of any issues. Swiftees is not responsible for errors on your order if notified after 72 hours of receiving your order.
You must sell at least 50 items for your fundraiser to be processed. If you do not sell at least 50 items by the end of your fundraiser date, there are two options:
- All items can be canceled and customers will be fully refunded.
- You can convert the fundraiser into a custom order as long as you meet minimums and agree to pay retail pricing.
Online fundraisers are paid during the checkout process. We accept credit card payments only.
After purchasing an item from an online fundraiser store, your items will not immediately ship. The fundraiser is open for a set period and once the store closes, items take 3 weeks to process. This processing time does not include shipping time.
All sales are final after purchasing an item from an online fundraiser. No items will be eligible for a refund unless they meet the following criteria:
- Garments are materially flawed
- item received is a different color or size than what was originally ordered
- Items are on backorder